Hello, welcome to my first blog!

 Hello, my name is Simeon. I was born and raised in Rogue River, Oregon and lived there until I was 18. Shortly after my 18th birthday I moved to Corvallis to start my college journey at Oregon State. I am majoring in Business Administration with the intentions of minoring in marketing. With that, I felt taking this class would give me good insight on marketing strategies and structure to good advertising. I am excited to see how companies have shifted their advertising to social media. In todays world people use streaming apps like Netflix, Disney plus, and HBO which don't run ads. Companies use to pay cable companies to run their ads or post them in the new paper but those two things are not as common anymore. I would like to learn more about using social media as a business rather than personal use. When I have free time I enjoy working out and playing basketball with my friends. I have never been to an NBA game but it is on my bucket list. Growing up my family would go snowboarding almost every weekend. My family is Irish and most my siblings, including my mom, have red hair so Shaun White was my childhood hero. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raw Gear

Balenciaga Campaign